Unfortunately, we have to announce the end of ChiliProject. This might not come as a surprise for people following the GitHub repository or this blog as there were indeed no new releases or even commits for quite some time.
We have now faced the inevitable truth that we, the current developers of ChiliProject, are no longer able to maintain the current code base or develop new features for ChiliProject. Thus, we believe it is necessary to shutdown the project and make it clear that there will be no further updates in any way to ChiliProject.
While the current website on chiliproject.org is still available, we have removed the possibility for changes. Going forward, we will provide a static version of the wiki and a dump of the current issue list. Furthermore, we have closed all outstanding pull requests on GitHub.
We are very thankful for the support we have received over the years from all of you. I’m sorry we have to let you down. Should anyone be willing to step up and continue to maintain ChiliProject, please contact either Holger or Felix.
In order to continue using your project management systems, we recommend that you migrate to a currently maintained system, e.g. Redmine. As a last update, we plan to provide a migration script to move your existing ChiliProject data to Redmine. In the meantime, you could use one of the community-provided scripts, e.g. the instructions by Christian Daehn of ASinteg GmbH.
So Long, and Thanks For All the Fish!