The 1.2.0 release of ChiliProject is now finished and ready to be downloaded. This release is the second release in our 1.x stable line of code and is suitable for use on production websites.
1.2.0 includes 14 bug fixes and 8 small features since 1.1.0.
- Bug #209: Don’t hardcode user viewable labels (like “Path to .git repository”)
- Bug #225: Support spaces in scm commands
- Bug #250: Filter assignee group to Team leaders
- Bug #251: Make Chili work with RubyGems 1.6
- Bug #266: Fix monkey patching of rubytree in lib/redmine/menu_manager.rb
- Bug #267: /issues/changes?format=atom is returning 500 Internal Error
- Bug #270: Reposman.rb does not consider underscore to be valid char for a project identifier
- Bug #273: custom autologin cookie name not read
- Bug #278: Issue Form: Parent autocomplete won’t work with issues under 3 charactors
- Bug #280: Issues AutoComplete isn’t searching issue ids
- Bug #281: Cross project issues aren’t showing their project on the Version page
- Bug #282: Enhance Redmine::SafeAttributes to work for subclasses
- Bug #302: Protect methods in ApplicationController
- Bug #305: Toolbar for textile edit fields is buggy in IE8
- Feature #199: [PATCH] Adding a hook in the heading on showing an issue
- Feature #219: Add plugin hooks to the mailer layout
- Feature #230: Allow the loadpaths of themes to be specified in configuration.yml
- Feature #245: Merge Redmine.pm git smart-http functionality
- Feature #271: Replace checks for “auth_source_id” with “change_password_allowed?” in UsersController
- Feature #276: Add Log Time link to the sidebar on Project Overview
- Feature #283: Check pre-i18n 0.4.2 depreciation
- Feature #307: Add retro style gravatars
- Task #246: Document git-smart-http integration
- Task #308: Remove Redmine::VERSION::BRANCH
Contributors to 1.2.0
I’d like to thank all of the contributors to the 1.2.0 release.
- Eric Davis
- Felix Schäfer
- Gregor Schmidt
- Holger Just
- Ivan Evtuhovich
- Jean-Baptiste Barth
- Jens Ulferts
- Stephan Eckardt
- Toshi MARUYAMA
- Yuki Sonoda
Migrating from Redmine
We have tested migrating several different Redmine sites from and have documented an easy upgrade process on our wiki. This release is also compatible with existing Redmine themes and plugins. If you have any questions or need help with the migration, please come by our IRC channel or forums.
We will be continuing to support the 1.x release series with monthly bug-fix releases until 2.0 is ready. Development on 2.0 has already started and will include updates to Ruby on Rails and other underlying libraries used by ChiliProject. We will be looking for some help and feedback on the new features over the coming months. If you’re interested in participating, please leave a comment below or post to our forums.