ChiliProject 3.2.0 has just been released. It includes some new features and bugfixes for ChiliProject 3.1.0 as well as a security fix of Rails which was backported to our version. It is suitable for use on production websites and we recommend that all users download the release as soon as possible.
Users of the old 2.x release branch, please check the 2.7.2 release which includes the security fix. User still running an old 1.x install are strongly encouraged to update to a more recent version as that branch is not supported any more and doesn’t receive updates.
3.2.0 includes 18 bug fixes including one security fix and 6 features for 3.1.0.
The full list of changes is below:
- Bug #844: Set autocomplete=off for some fields in Registration form
- Bug #863: missing journals fixture at test/unit/issue_test.rb
- Bug #950: jQuery AJAX requests don’t include CSRF token
- Bug #966: “edit own notes” fails since 3.1.0
- Bug #967: Menu – Missing translations (French)
- Bug #968: Forum threads aren’t always displaying “Last Message”
- Bug #969: Forum URLs in the menu are missing the project_id
- Bug #970: Long version titles extend outside the group menu when expanding Roadmap
- Bug #974: menu link broken in duplicate issue mode
- Bug #975: Start Date is not saved for Versions
- Bug #984: Cannot unlock a forum thread
- Bug #986: Notification Mail for Wiki-Changes doesn’t contain change comment
- Bug #994: select all in issue list isn’t working
- Bug #1007: Right clicking on item in roadmap displays menu at incorrect position
- Bug #1008: error 500 when uploading a new file to an existing document
- Bug #1024: Select multiple issues with shift key in issue list
- Bug #1025: Rails: Unsafe Query Generation Risk in Ruby on Rails (CVE-2012-2660)
- Bug #1033: Replace vendored gravatar lib by gem
- Feature #749: Git Integration: Property Main Branch
- Feature #947: Reformat the CSS files to use a standard
- Feature #983: Bulgarian translation of several strings
- Feature #988: Swedish translation of several strings
- Feature #1016: Limit height of project drop down menu
- Task #982: Updated czech localization for chiliproject 3.1
Contributors to 3.2.0
- Andrew Smith
- Björn Blissing
- Eric Davis
- Felix Schäfer
- Gabriel Mazetto
- Holger Just
- Ivan Cenov
- Jean-Philippe Lang
- Justin Geibel
- Sébastien Santoro
- Spenser Jones
- Toshi MARUYAMA
As some of you might have noticed, this release was a bit delayed. This was necessary because all members of the core team were heavily occupied with their lifes outside of the Open Source space recently, mostly by completing University assignments. However, we are confident that this period is now over and we strive to return to our regular release schedule. We hope you understand our case and continue to support us in our path to create the best project management solution out there.
Going further, we will intensify our work on the new branch for the 4.0 release where we are going to upgrade to Rails 3.2. The details of this conversion process as well as some more insight into our roadmap are going to be detailed in their own blog posts in the next days.
In closing, go and download ChiliProject 3.2.0 now.