The third release candidate for ChiliProject 2.0.0 is now out. This release fixes several bugs found in the 2.0.0 RC2 release. While it has been tested already, it is not recommended for use on production websites yet.
The highlights of this release are the:
- Fixes for the ActsAsJournalized activities and events
- Fixes for the ActsAsJournalized migrations. You will need to restore a pre-2.0.0 database to test these changes.
The full list of changes are below:
- Bug #383: Fix broken tests in unstable caused by conflicting to_utf8 method names
- Bug #397: FIXME in generalize_journals migration
- Bug #398: Remove helper calls from IssuesController
- Bug #466: SVN: Apache initialization error
- Bug #467: uninitialized constant Journal::Journaled
- Bug #468: Lost WIKI history timestamps during 2.0.0rc1 upgrade.
- Bug #469: Wong URL for WIKI activity entries in 2.0.0rc2
- Bug #474: Changesets are displaying the wrong user and commit date in the Activity
- Bug #475: News, docs, changesets and time activities were not migrated to 2.0.0rc2
- Bug #477: Getting rid of “rake/rdoctask is deprecated.” warning
- Bug #479: Generalize Journals migrations does too much
- Bug #480: Issue Journal replies get ignored
- Feature #473: pt-BR translation fix
Contributors to 2.0.0 RC3
I’d like to thank all of the contributors to the 2.0.0-RC3 release.
- Artem Naluzhnyy
- Enderson Maia
- Eric Davis
- Felix Schäfer
- Gregor Schmidt
Next we need feedback from you. We are looking for feedback on our documentation like the install or upgrade process and also if you spot any bugs. Then we will release a fourth release candidate or the final 2.0.0 release.
Download ChiliProject 2.0.0 RC3