We are happy to announce that the second release candidate for ChiliProject 2.0.0. This release fixes some bugs found in the 2.0.0 RC1 release as we get ready for the final 2.0.0 release. While it has been tested already, it is not recommended for use on production websites yet.
The highlights of this release are the:
- Upgrade to Rails 2.3.12
- Fixes for the new ActsAsJournalized feature
The full list of changes are below:
- Bug #437: Encoding error on Ruby 1.9 in pdf exports
- Bug #441: Creating a Journal does not update the journaled record’s updated_at/on attribute
- Bug #442: Issue atom feed shows “issue creation” journal, didn’t before
- Bug #443: IssuesControllerTest.test_show_atom test failure on 1.9.2
- Bug #444: ChangesetTest and RepositoryGitTest test failures on 1.9.2
- Bug #445: Track initial attributes in a Journal when created
- Bug #453: Update to Rails 2.3.12 to fix some bugs
- Feature #462: pt-BR translation update
- Feature #436: Clean up trailing whitespace and tabs
Contributors to 2.0.0 RC2
I’d like to thank all of the contributors to the 2.0.0-RC2 release.
- Ben Gunter
- Eric Davis
- Gregor Schmidt
- Holger Just
- Jean-Philippe Lang
- Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas
- Toshi MARUYAMA
Next we need feedback from you. We are looking for feedback on our documentation like the install or upgrade process and also if you spot any bugs. Then we will release a third release candidate or the final 2.0.0 release.