The 1.4.0 release of ChiliProject is now finished and ready to be downloaded. This release is the fourth release in our 1.x stable line of code and is suitable for use on production websites.
1.4.0 includes 12 bug fixes and 4 small features. It is recommended that all production websites are upgraded.
- Bug #81: Replace favicon
- Bug #311: Update the watcher list on “watch”-link click
- Bug #322: reposman.rb doesn’t work with Rubygems >= 1.6.0
- Bug #340: Properly format blockquotes in HTML mails
- Bug #357: Wrap long text fields properly in PDF exports
- Bug #360: Set autocomplete=off for some fields in user form
- Bug #373: Issue auto completion returns duplicates
- Bug #379: Help controller headings rendered differently in Ruby 1.9
- Bug #380: Wiki-Help Page
- Bug #424: Loading issue context menu causes two identical AJAX requests
- Bug #425: Deprecation warning when using ChiliProject with Rake 0.9
- Feature #202: Adding the theme used on chiliproject.org to the repository
- Feature #304: Add a helper to format user lists
- Feature #361: [Cleanup] Removing code comment, by answering the implied question in wikitoolbar_for helper
- Feature #362: Introduce Help controller to dynamically generate wiki help pages
Contributors to 1.4.0
I’d like to thank all of the contributors to the 1.4.0 release.
- Emilio Carlos da Palma
- Enderson Maia
- Eric Davis
- Felix Schäfer
- Gregor Schmidt
- Holger Just
- Hugo Ferreira
- Price M.
- Alf Gaida
Migrating from Redmine
We have tested migrating several different Redmine sites from and have documented an easy upgrade process on our wiki. This release is also compatible with existing Redmine themes and plugins. If you have any questions or need help with the migration, please come by our IRC channel or forums.
We are getting the first release candidate ready for 2.0.0 this weekend. If everything goes as planned, 1.4.0 will be our last release in the 1.x release series and 2.0.0 will be ready for production use next month. If you’re interested in participating or helping out the development, please leave a comment below or post to our forums.