The June BugMash has started. Head down to the IRC channel if you want to participate (#chiliproject on Freenode). If the BugMash turn out good, we might have another 2.0.0 release candidate or even a 2.0.0 final release afterwards.
ChiliProject June BugMash Is On!
About Eric DavisI founded Little Stream Software where I help new entrepreneurs build a successful software business. I also created an ebook, Redmine Tips, where I show you how to become more productive using Redmine. I am also the author of Refactoring Redmine, where I go about refactoring Rails using Redmine as an example. Follow me on Twitter and Google Plus.
- Introducing ChiliProject – A community fork of Redmine 2011/02/02
- ChiliProject 2.0.0 Released 2011/07/01
- Retrospective 2013/01/02
- ChiliProject 3.0.0 released 2012/02/06
- New Design For ChiliProject 2011/12/16
- ChiliProject 3.8.0 released: Security Update 2013/03/19
- ChiliProject 2.11.0 released: Security Update 2013/03/19
- ChiliProject 3.7.0 released: Important security update! 2013/02/13
- ChiliProject 2.10.0 released: Important Security Update! 2013/02/13
- ChiliProject 3.6.0 released: Important Security Update! 2013/01/29